Every organisation and individual is judged more by what they do than what they say. PIELLE is no different and we have set out our values or beliefs, that are the standards for the way we work, as a reminder to ourselves.
We believe …
- in being the best and that means delivering
- better inputs to client strategies.
- better outcomes as client benefits.
- in working with clients as partners in progress.
- in active engagement rather than passive involvement.
- in the development of all the people with whom we work as an inherent mutual obligation.
- our value to a client should always exceed the cost of our engagement.
Civil society engagement
As a professional firm, we ensure that as individuals all PIELLE people play a full and active part in the work of our professional bodies and their related organisations in improving professionalism and developing the next generation of practitioners.
We do not make financial contributions to any charitable, social or political causes or organisations.
We are committed to invest up to 10 per cent of our fee earning time in practical and active engagement with charitable, social, cultural and community activities where our involvement can make a difference and that can command general support within the organisation.
We work to those professional standards set out in the Code of Professional Conduct of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations. That code reinforces the need to also uphold the professional and regulatory requirements demanded of our clients and the other parties with which we work.
Our public affairs and government relations work is undertaken to a set of internal guidelines that are part of the terms of employment of our fee earning professionals.